Genuine Nero Marquina | Natural stone
The centre of sophistication and luxury, this stylish cheeseboard is an essential accompaniment to your décor, and will enhance even the simplest offerings of cheese and wine for those times when only the best impression will do.
- Solid Nero Marquina marble (Black stone with white vein)
- Polished finish
- Approx 30cm x 20cm
- Backed with 4 x silicon surface savers
- Tone and vein variation will appear on natural stone, as well as imperfections in some parts such as pitting, fissures, chips & cracks. This adds to the unique beauty of marble...no single piece will ever be the same as another.
- Due to the nature of the polished finish, over time the surface may scratch especially when using sharp cheese knives. Try to avoid sharp knives where possible to add to the longevity of the product.
- Be aware that foods containing oils, acids and strong pigments can cause some slight marking or discolouration over time. Wipe down with a clean damp sponge and dry.
Although in perfect working order, these Cheese Boards have cosmetic blemishes as a result of minor manufacturing faults such as (but not limited to) scratches, cracks, fissuring, pitting and chips.