CENTURY POT | Brass
Solid Brass | Hand spun
Our Century Pot is a mix of old world style and the simple clean lines of modern design. It is a beautiful statement piece for your home and is perfect for your favourite indoor plants.
- Solid brass unlacquered
- 22cm dia x 16cmH
- Solid brass is a material that contains raw metals such as copper & zinc which overtime can patina when exposed to moisture, humidity and certain liquids. Brass will continue to naturally age and darken overtime to develop a unique patina. Small marks and impressions are a result of the handcrafted nature of the material. This is part of its organic nature of the product, and is not considered a flaw or imperfection. Our new finish can be cleaned back to near new if you follow the correct care / cleaning instructions below.
- ***please note there is no drainage hole, so this can be used as a vase which is perfect for hydrangers and fuller blooms.
- Avoid prolonged, external contact with liquids. If the exterior surface does get wet, dry immediately with a clean, soft cloth. Internal water is fine.
- Avoid touching the surface with dirty, oily hands
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents