B E H R & C O.
CIRCLE MARBLE TRIVET | Tundra
Genuine Turkish Tundra | Natural stone | Fully felted on the underside
This exquisite genuine marble trivet will add depth and style to any interior space. Sleek and elegant, they are perfectly suited for stacking and layering, or are beautiful as a statement piece on their own. They make a great foundation for displaying jewellery, candles, vases and other treasured pieces.
- Solid Tundra stone (Light grey with white & beige veins)
- Honed finish
- 29.5cm dia x 1.2cm thick
- Fully felted on the underside
- Tone and vein variation will appear on natural stone, as well as imperfections in some parts such as pitting, fissures, chips & cracks. This adds to the unique beauty of marble...no single piece will ever be the same as another.
- NB: Natural stones (like Tundra) often contain traces of iron, which may oxidise when they come in contact with water either through rain or cleaning. The result of this oxidation is that the stone develops rust and discolouration.
- Be aware that food and liquids containing oils, acids and strong pigments can cause some slight marking or discolouration over time.
- Wipe down with a clean damp sponge and dry.